We take your privacy very seriously: Your personal information will remain confidential, will not be rented or sold to third parties and will only be used to allow you to fully benefit from the advantages reserved for clients of Transforming Talent sprl.
Data privacy is of great importance to Transforming Talent sprl and we would like to adopt an open and transparent attitude in our processing of your personal data.
We have therefore established guidelines to govern the processing and protection of your personal data.
The Belgian company Transforming Talent sprl is responsible for processing the personal data you provide to us in accordance with the applicable data protection law.
Your personal data is stored in the European Economic Area (« EEA ») but could also be transmitted to, and processed in a country outside the EEA. In the event of a transfer of your personal data, this will take place in accordance with applicable laws.
For transfers outside the EEA, Transforming Talent sprl will use Standard Contractual Clauses as well as Visual Protection as protective measures for countries not subject to any adequacy decision by the European Commission.
Client contact information is stored using the Apple software Contacts. E-mail correspondence between the client and Transforming Talent sprl is stored using the Apple product IMail. Both iMail and Contacts are backed-up to iCloud Service of Apple. Client related files, such as offers, completed work, invoices, is backed-up to Dropbox.
Extra care is taken to maintain the confidentiality of coaching clients. During the coaching relationship and for the following 12 months, only the Transforming Talent assigned Coach will keep exchanges of emails and notes of meetings including assessment reports, action points agreed on their work computer. 12 months after the coaching relationship is terminated, the Coach will destroy/delete all sensitive information the Client may have shared.
Client personal data such as assessments and notes are stored in an electronic form in-house (backed-up on an external hard drive) for one year after the relationship has ended. After which, these and any related paper files, will be destroyed.
Your data may be shared within Transforming Talent sprl. We never communicate, sell or trade your personal data to / with third parties for commercial purposes.
The data transmitted to third parties will be used exclusively for the purpose of providing our services. You will find the different categories of third parties concerned under each specific procedure below.
For any processing of personal data that you provide to us, we will tell you whether the provision of personal data is statutory or necessary to conclude a contract and whether it is mandatory and what the consequences could be if you choose to oppose it.
Client input to Transforming Talent sprl regarding improvements, feedback, comments, evaluations, and testimonials is voluntary and will not be used for publicity purposes without receiving consent.
If a client accepts that their words (in quotes), image (in photos), and/or words and image (in video) may be used by Transforming Talent sprl for promotional purposes, then they accept to their use on multiple publicity platforms. This may include, but is not limited to: web-sites, social media, printed material.
You have the right to request information at any time about the personal data we hold about you. You can exercise your right by writing to Transforming Talent sprl at 74 BD M. Groeninckx-De May, 1070 Anderlecht, Belgium.
Whenever Transforming Talent sprl processes your personal data in an automated manner following your consent or agreement, you will have the right to request that a copy of your data be transferred to you or be transferred to a third party. This only applies to personal data that you have provided to us.
You have the right to request the rectification of your personal data if they are incorrect and to have them completed if they are incomplete.
If you hold a Transforming Talent Member account, you can modify your personal data in the pages reserved for your account.
You have the right to erase at any time any personal data processed by Transforming Talent sprl EXCEPT in the following situations:
* You have an ongoing file with Customer Service.
* You have service order that is in progress, that has not yet been delivered, or which has only been partially delivered.
* You have an unpaid debt to Transforming Talent sprl, regardless of the payment method.
* You are suspected of having or have misused our services in the past four years.
* If you have made a purchase, we will keep your personal data relating to your transaction in order to comply with accounting rules.
You have the right to oppose the processing of your personal data based on the legitimate interest of Transforming Talent sprl. Transforming Talent sprl will stop processing your personal data unless we can demonstrate that there is a legitimate interest in the process that goes beyond your interest and rights or that arises from legal claims.
You have the right to object to direct marketing, as well as the analysis of your profile for direct marketing purposes.
You can object to direct marketing in the following ways:
* By following the instructions provided in each marketing email.
* By changing your Transforming Talent Member account settings.
You have the right to request that Transforming Talent sprl restrict the processing of your personal data in the following circumstances:
* if you object to processing based on the legitimate interest of Transforming Talent sprl, Transforming Talent sprl must restrict any processing of these data pending verification of the legitimate interest.
* if you have affirmed that your personal data were incorrect, Transforming Talent sprl must restrict any processing of this data pending verification of the accuracy of your personal data.
* if the processing is illegal, you can oppose the erasure of your personal data and instead request the restriction of the use of your personal data.
* if Transforming Talent sprl no longer needs your personal data but is nevertheless necessary for the defense of your legal claims.
If you consider that Transforming Talent sprl has processed your personal data incorrectly, you can contact us. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Transforming Talent sprl
Blvd M. Groeninckx-De May 74
1070 Brussels, Belgium
Telephone: +32 474 37 20 16
VAT number: BE 0549.798.176
Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will use your personal data to send you promotional offers, informational surveys and invitations by email, text messages, telephone and mail. In order to optimize your Transforming Talent experience, we will provide you with useful information, recommended products, services, and brands, videos and personalized offers. All of these great services build on your previous purchases, your clicks and the information you have provided to us.
We will process the following categories of personal data
* Contact information such as your email address, phone number and zip code.
* Gender (if you choose to provide us with this type of information).
* The products, services, brands and offers you have clicked on.
We will also process your personal data provided in connection with your Transforming Talent Member account such as the following data
* history of your purchases
* your navigation and your clicks on the site